bbq, cheese and now chocolate...

...this is some serious goodness.  thank you to hagensborg chocolate for being a sweet sponsor for thursday night's launch party.  we admit, we've never tried these 'fairytale' treats, but love how passionate shelley wallace is about what she's created and how much fun she's having doing it. 



here's her fairytale story come true:

"In 2004, my first year in the chocolate business after leaving the Four Seasons Hotel, I read a quote by William Feather that changed my life. The quote read as follows, “Success seems to be largely a matter of hanging on after others have let go.” ...What I didn’t realize at the time was that this quote would become the definition of my entrepreneurial spirit...only the finest European ingredients have been master crafted and sold throughout Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom and Japan. Major department stores, specialty grocery chains
This year felt even more successful because I was able to fulfill my dream of going to Paris and train with one of the World’s most amazing Chocolatiers.

can't wait to try them on thursday!  http://www.hagensborg.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment