canada post says there's still time to mail!


and we really do have heaps of things that are easy to post, but here are a few suggestions...

locally made wooden ornaments (lots of styles to choose from!)

locally made french press 'cozies' - really keeps your coffee nice and hot! (fits the 8 cup bodum)

felt punch out ornaments
wallets (leather ones in store too!)

locally knit wraps and scarves - love these! this saved me today, wrapped around my head and neck, didn't feel the cold (except for my feet)

light and lovely...
wine tags - fits around the neck of the bottle and you can write on them with a ball point pen. good hostess gift too.
silicone coasters
and let's not forget our woolly pockets. flat and light, these are excellent gifts to mail!

there is lots more in store, but hope this helps!


2 comments:

  1. Ok, you guys have THE coolest stuff! I adore that wrap.. I always have a scarf or wrap around me in these cold Alberta winters. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much sarah! glad you like the wrap - you'd love the designer too, isabelle dunlop. spunky and stylish gal! xo

    ReplyDelete