"the bowling arm...

... is a fashion accessory made with the red and white leather remnants from Australian cricket balls. Each leather ring is different because of the manufacturing process, a combination of the machine and the hand. The rings will stretch to fit different wrist sizes and acquire character from wear. Bowling Arm®is a simple idea – it is about making something nothing. It supports the design and production of sustainable product ideas and embraces the joy of storytelling."




red for outdoor cricket playing...




white for indoor cricket playing.
environmentally conscious fashion accessories don't have to be ugly.
p.s. they're not just for the ladies, the gents look hot in them too.

2 comments:

  1. the bowling arm!!! How fantastic! It will be a good reminder for myself and my upcoming cricket matches - red is outside, white is inside. I do tend to forget. Thanks guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I think I have to have these. Afterall, my husband is Australian. I am going to point him directly up the street to Walrus to do a little shopping. sounds like they will work for stick wrists too!

    ReplyDelete